POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Gold Omega Constellation Watch : Re: WIP Gold Omega Constellation Watch Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Gold Omega Constellation Watch
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 27 Jun 2001 17:41:19
Message: <3b3a52ff$1@news.povray.org>
Yes the lighting is certainly bad.  The highlight is simply too much glare
at the edge (wasn't added in)  Perhaps an area light would be preferrable.
I am debating using a "staryy/galaxy" type background to go with the watch
name and perhaps lean it against a small meteor.  The gold texture could
certainly use some "aging" due to its actual age.