POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Gold Omega Constellation Watch : Re: WIP Gold Omega Constellation Watch Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Gold Omega Constellation Watch
From: Jim Kress
Date: 27 Jun 2001 17:20:04
Message: <3b3a4e04$1@news.povray.org>
AWESOME ROLEX!

Sorry, couldn't resist ...

IMHO, radisoity would help as would some work on the shadows cast on the
watch face.  Light placement seems bad. The existing shadows seem unreal,
especially the ones at the bottom of the face. The large highlight seems
unrealistic and ill placed.  I'd also put a very slight irregularity on the
finish of the case and/or the face material.

Jim