POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cube World mark2 : Cube World mark2 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Cube World mark2
From: Tek
Date: 23 Jun 2001 18:16:16
Message: <3b351530@news.povray.org>
Following on from the earlier one, I've added some textures, a starry sky, and a
low camera angle, and suddenly things look a lot better.

Comments and questions are welcome :)

BTW, can anyone explain glows to me? They don't seem to be in the megapov docs,
and I really want to tweak the sun.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cubeworld (glow view).jpg' (31 KB) Download 'cubeworld (tex test).jpg' (73 KB)

Preview of image 'cubeworld (glow view).jpg'
cubeworld (glow view).jpg

Preview of image 'cubeworld (tex test).jpg'
cubeworld (tex test).jpg