POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Request for help with media : Re: Request for help with media Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for help with media
From: Jim Kress
Date: 22 Jun 2001 13:24:11
Message: <3b337f3b@news.povray.org>
OK.  It turns out that, although media is supposed to be contained within a
unit cube, it really isn't.

If you lok at my inc file, you'll see I used a unit cube box to contain the
media so it could be rendered.  Well, if I change the box specification from

 box{ <0,1>

 box{ <0,0,-2>, <2,2,2>

the problem goes away, as one can see in the attached image.  Hopefully this
does not indicate there is a bug in megapov.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rohf_density_001_5,5_samples_intervals_10_bounding_box_fixed.jpg' (27 KB)

Preview of image 'rohf_density_001_5,5_samples_intervals_10_bounding_box_fixed.jpg'
rohf_density_001_5,5_samples_intervals_10_bounding_box_fixed.jpg