POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Using the Emacs POV-Mode in the win32 XEmacs : Re: Using the Emacs POV-Mode in the win32 XEmacs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using the Emacs POV-Mode in the win32 XEmacs
From: The "D"
Date: 20 Jun 2001 03:24:09
Message: <3b304f99@news.povray.org>
"Peter Toneby" <woo### [at] accumuse> wrote in message

> hmm, what are you trying to do?
> Do you want get the rendered files into another directory, if so then
> I'm sorry to say that it's not easily done. But it's possible, I'll see
> what I can do for the next version of pov-mode, I added it to my
> todolist

My net died on me shortly after my posting this and I forgot about it until
I got enough stability to use newsgroups again. Basically I'm trying to
reduce the number of complications for my brain. ^_~ I'm finding the switch
from working with an emacs mindset to a windows-style mindset is getting
much harder these days. I essentially use 3 editors for my development;
emacs, textpad, and the pov-ray editor. I found the key-bindings settings
for textpad (and just now pov-ray) though I'd still like to get down to only
having to use one editor.

--
-The "D"
   If you only have a hammer, you tend to