POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My brain hurts (by some cheap trigo) 16kbu : Re: My brain hurts (by some cheap trigo) 16kbu Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My brain hurts (by some cheap trigo) 16kbu
From: Bob H
Date: 20 Jun 2001 00:42:06
Message: <3b30299e@news.povray.org>
Maybe I think in weird ways but it reminds me of hurricanes along the
eastern seaboard of the USA where the winds are less pronounced than would
otherwise be since they move NE as the circulation moves SE on the west side
of them.
Insignificant maybe, but still the motion of the green rod is slow and fast
depending on the direction of travel.  And I did say it was a weird thought.
:-)
Only other analogy that comes to mind is of an engine with single piston
stroke which moves faster under combustion than exhaust.

Bob H.