POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Flowing Water take 4 (985KB) : Re: Flowing Water take 4 (985KB) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:31:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flowing Water take 4 (985KB)
From: Rune
Date: 18 Jun 2001 17:07:51
Message: <3b2e6da7@news.povray.org>
BTW, you may have noticed there are no spilling anymore. I think that the
spilling particles were in fact partly caused by a bug - which I fixed...

However, it may be possible still to make it happen using certain settings.
But for now I like that I have better control over where the particles go...

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 10)