POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My brain hurts (by some cheap trigo) 16kbu : My brain hurts (by some cheap trigo) 16kbu Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  My brain hurts (by some cheap trigo) 16kbu
From: KalleK
Date: 18 Jun 2001 16:48:02
Message: <3b2e6902@news.povray.org>
sorry, nothin' special.

Hi All!

That's Povray.
My brother, a student gave me a task he had to do for tomorrow. To
keep my mind going - I'm no student, not yet and not on a school
anymore.
He wanted to know the speedfunction of the most white sphere
(connected on that green cylinder) that is moving on a constant
height. You got that height, the length of the blue and the green
cylinder.
With Povray I could at least check if I'm right with the positions.
That is.

This one is a special case with some extra.
Bluelength+Height=GreenLength.

Just to say: that's POVRay - better than any drawboard! (for some
cases)

cukk

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: