POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Orientation of text in Moray : Re: Orientation of text in Moray Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:43:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Orientation of text in Moray
From: sshelby
Date: 17 Jun 2001 10:13:27
Message: <3b2cbb07@news.povray.org>
Lutz,
Thanks for your input. I would consider the front view to be the primary
view, just as in the front elevation in an archetectural presentation. I
would also think of the front view as the only view you would see if it were
only 2D. Maybe my problem is that my background is in art and not computers.
Steve