POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Panzer V tank, now with focal blur! (~40k) : Panzer V tank, now with focal blur! (~40k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Panzer V tank, now with focal blur! (~40k)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 17 Jun 2001 00:34:52
Message: <3b2c336c@news.povray.org>
Well, here it is. Sorry for the delay. I tweaked quite a bit before letting
it go all the way. This is one is fresh out of the render-oven. I didn't
leave the machine alone all this time, so it would have rendered in less
time without my interference. I can't wait for my new machine... The video
card arrives on Monday... <glee!> Anyway, you like the focal blur? I kinda
do. Too bad it slows down the rendering so much. :-b

--
Anthony Bennett

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: