POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : it's those balls again... : it's those balls again... Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  it's those balls again...
From: Tek
Date: 16 Jun 2001 21:41:01
Message: <3b2c0aad@news.povray.org>
I finished this render a week or so ago, but I only just bothered taking the
time to upload it (I've only got a 56k modem!). It's a bit too big to post, but
you can find it on this page on my website:

http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/images/motion.html

I'm pretty happy with it now, so I stopped developing it and moved onto other
things. I'm sure I'll revisit it as soon as I find a use for it :)

Comments are welcome, as always.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com