POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Orientation of text in Moray : Orientation of text in Moray Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:42:23 EDT (-0400)
  Orientation of text in Moray
From: sshelby
Date: 16 Jun 2001 10:00:52
Message: <3b2b6694$1@news.povray.org>
Why does Moray put text in so that it is facing up, instead of facing the
front view? Every time I put text in a scene I have to rotate it -90x, which
makes any later manipulation is more complicated, since it is not starting
at zero. Is there any way to make text appear the right way (that is, facing
the front view, rotation 0,0,0) to begin with?
Thank you,
Steve Shelby