POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : my spaceship anim test : Re: my spaceship anim test Server Time
6 Oct 2024 08:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my spaceship anim test
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 13 Jun 2001 13:06:55
Message: <3b279daf$1@news.povray.org>
> Hmm, but the animation is rendering without a prob if you throw out the
Galaxyobject.

NO...  I created a new anim just a sphere moving around a triangle then
slowly added pieces to it, like the galaxy, and it worked everytime.  only
proving the software was working, and the issue was in my spaceship scene,
which does not animate...

if you go to moray.binaries, I posted a zip with 2 pics, very odd, no lights
in scene at all yet light is emiting from inside my spaceship...

hmmmmmm