POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) : Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb)
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 12 Jun 2001 18:32:08
Message: <3b269868@news.povray.org>
my wife has studied agronomics and she swears, that all leafs can be intact
in spring.
But you are right, there should be some dead plants, rotten leaves and so
on. Perhaps some memory is free in the end.
Colour variation is very memory intensive and up to now, I have no
convincing solution to this problem.

Norbert

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...