POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) : Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb)
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 12 Jun 2001 18:20:50
Message: <3b2695c2$1@news.povray.org>
definitively there have to be insects and they should be visible.
I had two solutions in mind.
First a part of a tree with bark and a bug climbing the trunk.
Second a big flower like a hemlock and a bug and ants.

So I have to choose a flying insect.
Since I have no experience with motion blur, I have a butterfly (or two) in
my mind.

Norbert