POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) : Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb)
From: Daniel Lin
Date: 12 Jun 2001 18:17:22
Message: <3b2694f2@news.povray.org>
> > Great!  Very realistic!  Love it!
> > Would it be possible to add dragonflies and/or butterflies?
>
> Patience! my friend!  Patience!  After all, the IRTC theme is "insects
> and spiders".

It's just that, in my opinion, dragonflies or butterflies in the picture
would look better than any other insects I could think of, if it's an image
for the IRTC.  But I think it's great as is!  The trees look terrific, the
leaves look terrific, and the grass looks pretty good.  If you're pining for
something to do, try adding algae and/or fish to the water, but it's really
nice like it is now.  The only bad things I see about it is that the trees
could use some more textured bark and the flowers could be made a little
more complex.  But everything else is great!

--
Me (Daniel Lin (dli### [at] yahoocom)) who is getting to be very
repetitive...