POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : my spaceship anim test : Re: my spaceship anim test Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my spaceship anim test
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 12 Jun 2001 15:08:09
Message: <3b266899@news.povray.org>
OK maybe a slight oddity.  I did a save object, and merge object, to get the
spaceship out of the rest of the logo. just the space ship, and the camera,
and I have hints of light at points of my model, with no lights in the
scene.  behind the nose cone, and at the engine exhaust port. Fuselage is a
hollow rotational sweep, and if I look dead into the exhaust it's dark, but
at an angle it looks like the interior of my sweep is lit.

Hellllllllllllllllllllp please.