POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : my spaceship anim test : Re: my spaceship anim test Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my spaceship anim test
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 12 Jun 2001 14:44:53
Message: <3b266325@news.povray.org>
Hi, it's me again...

I just ran another test, this time I used just the spaceship model and a
galaxy object. I set the spaceship to x=-10, and on frame 15 x =0, just
enough to push it in to camera view, and it crashed again.  however previous
to that made a sphere move between 3 points forming a triangle, and it had
no problem.  maybe my spaceship isn't anim friendly