POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) : Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC-WIP4 (246 kb)
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 12 Jun 2001 11:11:40
Message: <3b26312c$1@news.povray.org>
This is great! I would love for you to email me the original.

    Just one question, I seem to recall that you made this as a self
arranging thing. IOW, that if you slapped another HF under it, it would
figure out the placement of items. Do I remember that correctly?

    BTW, great use of yellowing as the longer blades of grass bend, very
realistic.