POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL runs take 2 : Re: AL runs take 2 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL runs take 2
From: Rune
Date: 10 Jun 2001 11:02:51
Message: <3b238c1b@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> I would incline him from the hips up a little bit more forward.

I think you're right.

> I would also make the arm motion a little bit less,

I don't think so. I want him to look really energetic!

> but I would move the forearms a little bit, and not
> leave them fixed at 90* with the rest of the arm.

They're not fixed at 90*. Try to pause the animation at different stages to
see the small differences. BTW, I don't control the angle directly, since I
use inverse kinematics for the arms.

> Cool animation, though. :)

Thanks! :)

BTW, maybe you also have an animation you would like to post? Just
wondering...

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 10)