POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a desert : Re: a desert Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a desert
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 8 Jun 2001 16:17:02
Message: <3b2132be@news.povray.org>
Simon wrote:
> Hi,
> I don't know what to add to this picture.
> Any suggestions?

An Ice-Cream bike - One of those three wheeled things with a parapet and a
cooler box on the front.

Well, that's what I'd want to see if I were there !

Are the little black speckles in the sand a problem, or side-effect of the
normal used to add the gainyness? I've had blobs do this to me before, and
never really worked out why - is the sand a Blob, ISO or Heightfield ?

Regards.
--
Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)