POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : even more balls : Re: bigger version (555k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bigger version (555k)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 4 Jun 2001 08:09:54
Message: <3b1b7a92$1@news.povray.org>
Very nice!

There is something wrong with that ball, which rests in the corner, while it
got hit by several other balls. It jumps up at the end, but I really think
it should get some impulses from the other balls. Perhaps, it's just me,
though ...

I like the atmosphere of the colors used!

Marc-Hendrik

Tek schrieb in Nachricht <3b192a70@news.povray.org>...