POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Le Divan D'Ivan (final? - 191kbu) : Re: Le Divan D'Ivan (final? - 191kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Le Divan D'Ivan (final? - 191kbu)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 3 Jun 2001 11:11:41
Message: <3b1a53ad@news.povray.org>
>  That you have to do yourself, we can only comment.

<nods>

>  The only thing that falls short in quality compared to the rest of the
> scene, are the windows. It is as if there is no glass in them, or the
> glass has no ior and reflection. If it has, give it something to
> reflect. Maybe even add a slight normal to the glass to give the
> reflection a bit distortion.

They do reflect, and do have an ior and a slight normal to give some
distortion. Look at the right-most window. See how it distorts the image of
the other one behind it? What I will admit is that the reflection is very
very faint because there is nothing worth reflecting on the outside. Hmm...
Maybe I could wrap an image map of a forest or something out side...

>  Good contrast.

Cool! :)