POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : even more balls : bigger version (555k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  bigger version (555k)
From: Tek
Date: 2 Jun 2001 14:03:28
Message: <3b192a70@news.povray.org>
I changed my mind! Here's a bigger render, from a nicer camera angle.
Unfortunately the motion blur isn't quite high enough quality for this
resolution, but other than that I'm very happy with it :)

A change to the physics now means that the balls can escape through the open
side of the box, which means the render has less things to draw, so this 200
frame higher-res version took a /mere/ 6 hours!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message