POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Megapov error whith skyvase.pov : Re: Megapov error whith skyvase.pov Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Megapov error whith skyvase.pov
From: Alf Peake
Date: 2 Jun 2001 11:05:56
Message: <3b1900d4@news.povray.org>
I rememember having a similar problem when I moved from mp0.4 to 0.6
and see I've got a textures6.inc with "#version unofficial MegaPov
0.6;" added as the first line, and a skyvase6.pov which uses that
include. Both have the comment "Mods to remove MP6's error message". I
can no longer repeat the error and there have been no major system
changes since.

I'm using DOS versions of pov and mega, usualy under a Win98SE prompt.

--
Alf

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alf_Peake/