POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Megapov error whith skyvase.pov : Re: Megapov error whith skyvase.pov Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Megapov error whith skyvase.pov
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 31 May 2001 17:30:15
Message: <3b16b7e7@news.povray.org>
In article <3B15F4DC.498D5A7F@mail.ourservers.net> , Robert Alan Byer
<bye### [at] mailourserversnet>  wrote:

> I get the above error with MegaPOV v0.7 on OpenVMS Alpha if I try to use
> the "+Mv2.0" setting.  If I leave that out, it compiles just fine with
> all the
> other options.

Yes, because the syntax in the scene file is 3.0 syntax and you obviously
get an error when enforcing version 2.0 syntax.  The version of skyvase.pov
included in 3.1 clearly states that it has been updated to use new 3.1
syntax features.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde