POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Flight: Air turbulence : Re: Flight: Air turbulence Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flight: Air turbulence
From: Bob H
Date: 31 May 2001 06:01:16
Message: <3b16166c@news.povray.org>
"Sander" <san### [at] stolscom> wrote in message
news:MPG### [at] NEWSPOVRAYORG...

> Maybe a little fast and a bit small, but to me it seems to quite
> naturally represent what happens to a plane in bad weather :)

I've only flown a dozen times but the turbulence always seemed in a up-down
motion without any sway side to side (guess that would be called yaw in
pilot speak).  That doesn't mean I know if it really does or not.
The motions looked reasonable to me besides, as if a model plane for
example.

Bob H.