POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : ik walk : Re: ik walk Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ik walk
From: Rune
Date: 30 May 2001 14:25:15
Message: <3b153b0b@news.povray.org>
Impressive walk cycle!

I'm working with IK myself and I'm always looking for inspiration.
I'd appreciate if you could explain how you move the feet around. Do you use
splines for the position of the feet? And how do you control how much the
feet point upwards/downwards - another spline?
And what do you mean when you say that the toe detects the ground? Do you
use trace?

If you're interested, you can see my own experiments on this page:
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/anims/anims.html

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 10)