POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Projector with media photons ... : Re: Projector with media photons ... Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Projector with media photons ...
From: Bob H
Date: 29 May 2001 06:33:34
Message: <3b137afe@news.povray.org>
Where's the smoke that should be issuing up from the focal point? :-)

Why bother asking?  Of course people will want to see what the pov script
is.  Using it might prove difficult for some; luckily, I think I could
manage a smaller render within a day.
It's pretty spectacular, if not for the overall object itself then for the
great media+photons.

Bob H.