POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Even more grass on a heightfield (149kbu) : Even more grass on a heightfield (149kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:11:09 EDT (-0400)
  Even more grass on a heightfield (149kbu)
From: Alan Holding
Date: 29 May 2001 03:03:54
Message: <3b1349da@news.povray.org>
Hello, all.

This is my latest and last version and I think it looks OK - think I'll
stick it in my library of useable stuff.  This one took about 11 hours to
render (this is a resized image of a larger render).  The robot's in there
just to give a sense of scale and the tree was made using Andrew Clinton's
SplineTree macro.  I'll post the scene code later today, if anyone wants it.

Bye,
Alan.

--
ICQ 114025688