POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC-WIP2 : Re: IRTC-WIP2 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC-WIP2
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 26 May 2001 07:47:30
Message: <3b0f97d2$1@news.povray.org>
You are right, radiosity would be good to add some depth to the trees.
But I will change the trees, add isosurfaces and hopfully will use
scattering media.
Therefore radiosity with many scene objects is for people with GHz machines
and DDRDRAM (or Rambus).
Just for fun I will try a small render with the simplest settings.

And, yes, there should be a lake behind the trees. I have to change
something there.

Norbert

3B0F6455.BC08AA6C@gmx.de...