POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC-WIP2 : Re: IRTC-WIP2 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:10:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC-WIP2
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 26 May 2001 07:46:55
Message: <3b0f97af@news.povray.org>
I saw this and I thought I heard the sound of swamp birds and the
lapping of water.

    Then I realized that I live in Florida and the swamp birds were outside
my window and my dog was drinking out of the toilet.

    Nonetheless, it is quite good. Clearly you need the individual trees and
maybe some schools of minnows haunting the edges of the grass... Do you have
a Heron?

    And what is it with what looks like a mound of earth in the left? Could
that be a Seminole waste mound? Good place to look for artifacts like
pottery and arrow heads... Here in Florida anything that high off the
waterlevel has a condo on it.