POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mmm, caustics 20k : Re: Mmm, caustics 20k Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mmm, caustics 20k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 25 May 2001 10:24:09
Message: <3b0e6b09@news.povray.org>
> Looks nice, for the technical aspects i would prefer it without focal blur
> of course.  Does it use blurred reflection?

Thanks - I've just gone focal blur mad, every image has to have focal blur,
; probably just one of those phases that I will grow out of..  No I'd love
to get into the fun stuff like blurred reflection but I'm too dependant on
Moray, which as of yet (that I am aware of) does not support MegaPOV
features.

> BTW, the cap does not seem to fit to the pen, but that's probably only
> perspective.

Yeah, I just looked at the image again, it does look way off - I just way
over did the camera angle for effect - it does fit (when imported into Moray
is was attached, but I just took it off in Moray)