POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Couch of Ivan Ilych (~271kau) : Re: The Couch of Ivan Ilych (~271kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Couch of Ivan Ilych (~271kau)
From: Rune
Date: 23 May 2001 04:17:49
Message: <3b0b722d@news.povray.org>
"Steve" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
> > The wall textures and the floor also seem strange to me.
> > (who has a polished marble floor???)
>
> In Spain I don't think I've seen anywhere that didn't have
> a marbel floor.

What I find odd is that it is not tiled, but one big piece, which makes it
look extremely heavy and solid. Considering that this room is up at some
high level in a building (look out of the windows), it looks a bit strange
to me. But that may just be me...

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 10)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org