POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Couch of Ivan Ilych (~271kau) : Re: The Couch of Ivan Ilych (~271kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Couch of Ivan Ilych (~271kau)
From: Bob H
Date: 21 May 2001 00:01:29
Message: <3b089319@news.povray.org>
The moment it hit my eyes I thought of "surreal", then I couldn't help but
notice how the couch looks pasted into the rendering.  Yet it does seem to
be rendered as well.  Was it done separately using the alpha channel and
image mapped in?
Good going on the last resort to get homework done.  Been there, done that;
just not anything like this.

Bob H.

"Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg> wrote in message
> Short story by Leo Tolstoy (The Death of Ivan Ilych). I'm in a short story
> class at FSU. I didn't turn in my homework (creative response) on
Wednesday,