POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP- Robo Cat (82kb) : Re: WIP- Robo Cat (82kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP- Robo Cat (82kb)
From: Batronyx
Date: 19 May 2001 13:57:25
Message: <3b06b405$1@news.povray.org>
C.J. - POV User wrote in message <3b05f24b@news.povray.org>...
>I got the idea for this from watching "Red Planet". I need to work on the
>textures and better positioning of the for claws.
>Comments?
>
>--
>C.J. - POV User
>POV Ray Study Gallery
>http://hyperion.spaceports.com/~povstudy/
>hou### [at] yahoocom

That looks great. Must have taken a lot of patience to model. All you need now
are details; little gaps here and there where things attach to each other to
make it look a little less CG. Some interlocking segments at the joints. And
don't forget to give it a lot of grunge so it will have some history.

Batronyx ^"^
bat### [at] cadronhsacom
http://www.batronyx.com
Bhuddist monk to hotdog vendor: