POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP- Robo Cat (82kb) : Re: WIP- Robo Cat (82kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP- Robo Cat (82kb)
From: C J  - POV User
Date: 19 May 2001 09:49:30
Message: <3b0679ea@news.povray.org>
The design for the body was taken from a cat skelaton image a found on the
National Geographics Website. When designing the model I was thinking of how
it would be used in case I wanted to animate it later. The lack of a tail
was simply the lack of a need to add one. After all, a cat uses a tail for
maintaining its balance. A robotic cat would not have a true need for one.
Retracible claws were left off (for now), mainly I did not see a simple way
to add them in without making the feet to complex (if you have an idea lef
tme know).

BTW - Thanks...

--
C.J. - POV User