POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Bigtime MegaPov 0.7 CRASH! : Re: Bigtime MegaPov 0.7 CRASH! Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bigtime MegaPov 0.7 CRASH!
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 17 May 2001 03:41:28
Message: <3b0380a8@news.povray.org>

http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/Raytracing/Church.htm

> Maybe Gail isn't married.

I'm not, and no plans in that direction either.

Heading off-topic...

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *