POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Scene crashing in 3.1g but renders in MP0.7 : Re: Scene crashing in 3.1g but renders in MP0.7 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scene crashing in 3.1g but renders in MP0.7
From: Bob H
Date: 16 May 2001 23:32:22
Message: <3b034646@news.povray.org>
Grimy I guess, not "Gimmy"... sheesh!  Sorry.  I retract the whole cutesy
part in it's entirety, ok?  :-)  Because now I think I just said something
like grimey, and that would fit me better after being out working and
playing all day.

Ha ha, yep, spell checker is shaming me I see.  Grimly might suit you about
now.

Btw, P-R 3.1g rendered it after making the jpg a png instead, although I'm
not certain what is supposed to be seen.  It's the writing shown at an
angle.  Plane picture isn't there anywhere (if that was the intended image
map).  Same results whether MegaPov is used or not, the writing is on a
brown background, or so it seems.

Bob H.