POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Write-issues... : Re: Write-issues... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Write-issues...
Date: 21 Jun 2002 05:55:33
Message: <3at5huo1qteqduoh44oh853psl99v6rkbg@4ax.com>
On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:09:17 +0200, Tim Nikias <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> If any of the programmers could tell me if POV-Ray does finish
> a command like #write when being stopped manually

IMO The reason why beta-test group exist is that usually reports first are
verified by the users and _after_ confirmations programmers tries to fix it.
As date of linux release shows programmers have enough tasks with RL. It is
hard to help them and confirm and investigate anything without a little bit of
wrongly worked script and comparision of system parameters. The excpected
behaviour is IMO that after exiting if something is not written then buffer is
moved to file and then file is closed. But 6.2.3.2 is not precise about it.

ABX