POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 9 : Re: Take 9 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 9
From: Tina S
Date: 28 Mar 2001 16:55:39
Message: <3an4ctg5knjhlqankoscafllqpf5m2rfk5@4ax.com>
On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:08:42 -0800, "H.E. Day"
<The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote:

>Oh boy, I think I'm getting closer...  The changes I've made should be
>obvious. (everything for the better!! :)
>Enjoy!!

Hmm, blue on fin/sail thingies is too intense... unless in the minds
of the fortress owners they're meant to be decorative, in which case
it might be cool to customize each one. But given the more muted
colors of the fortress itself I'd suggest toning the hue down.

Also, if you're done with the part of your brain that does raytracing
for now can I borrow it?

-- T