POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Galileo Thermometer v2 with strange quirk : Re: Galileo Thermometer scene uploaded (not spam!) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Galileo Thermometer scene uploaded (not spam!)
From: Bob H
Date: 13 May 2001 06:19:56
Message: <3afe5fcc$1@news.povray.org>
"ml" <paz### [at] unixcccnottinghamacuk> wrote in message
> For the sake of curiosity, the incomplete version, posted or emailed
> would be of interest.

I gave up e-mailing it and uploaded to a web space.

http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/gthermmp7.txt

Even the direct reply back to your address returned the following:

  paz### [at] unixcccnottinghamacuk
    probably spam

Funny thing is, I can't figure what it must be seeing in my address (msn
maybe?:-)) or subject lines that would be filtered.  Oh well, there's no
need to know why anymore.

Bob H.