POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rather unattractive meteor swarm (417kbbu) : Re: Rather unattractive meteor swarm (417kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rather unattractive meteor swarm (417kbbu)
From: Bob H
Date: 13 May 2001 05:55:39
Message: <3afe5a1b$1@news.povray.org>
Seems that the meteors are growing larger out of the dusty surroundings.
The light rays make it look like they are covering a sun-like object.  And I
like the green glowing area because it has holes in it, although I couldn't
see if it were in the background or not.
I think if the camera got all the way to the surface of the planetoid then
when this loops it would have better effect.

Bob H.