POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : HF seeded with flowers in a vain way [~900KB Mpg] : Re: HF seeded with flowers again, file on web Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF seeded with flowers again, file on web
From: Bob H
Date: 12 May 2001 18:52:10
Message: <3afdbe9a@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
> I would suggest many many smaller flowers that perhaps curve upwards a
> little more, and perhaps with out the HF below the flower being visible -
> only on the petals

How about a picture of someone else too?  For now I'm using a sample photo
from some scanner software.

File size is over the limit for here, being 860KB, so it is at:
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/flwrgirltrace.mpg

The flowers start out as buds, although so small that might not be obvious,
then they flatten out.  Needs stems added, and more height variation too
except shadows are a problem.

Bob H.