POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : HF seeded with flowers in a vain way [~900KB Mpg] : Re: HF seeded with flowers in a vain way [~900KB Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF seeded with flowers in a vain way [~900KB Mpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 12 May 2001 09:15:48
Message: <3afd3784@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message

>     Needs a lot more and smaller flowers. Maybe drop the pixel count in
the
> image map until each flower gets one color. Then each flower should grow
at
> a slightly different rate and a different height.

Hmmm, possibly by using eval_pigment I could try that.  Just that I haven't
really used it to know about adding it in.  I already had done another of
these with more of a blooming flowers look, starting closed and opening; 600
is the count but it sure doesn't look it.  Also random sizes too.  The file
is about 1.5 MB though.
A varying growth rate would be good too.
I was thinking about not using the image mapped to the HF so that the
flowers do all the work, haven't tried it yet.

Bob H.