POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lightflow-inspired render WIP (~68kau) : Lightflow-inspired render WIP (~68kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Lightflow-inspired render WIP (~68kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 11 May 2001 01:06:13
Message: <3afb7345@news.povray.org>
Warp got me thinking about a Lightflow render (chess_s.jpg, included here
for comparison purposes) I saw some time ago. I still have a lot of work
left to do. I was just trying to get the camera and lighting close to the
original really. Modelling needs a lot of work, and of course camera and
lighting need some work still too. This took 9 hours and 36 minutes and 0
seconds. :\ Enjoy and comment, please. Suggestions for improving similarity
and quality much appreciated. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'inspired.jpg' (34 KB) Download 'chess_s.jpg' (15 KB)

Preview of image 'inspired.jpg'
inspired.jpg

Preview of image 'chess_s.jpg'
chess_s.jpg