POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~39KB Jpg] : Re: ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~40KB Jpg] Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~40KB Jpg]
From: yooper
Date: 10 May 2001 23:06:07
Message: <3afb571f@news.povray.org>
The shape looks good now (apart from the uniform length), but I don't like
the color.  Also some surrounding for reflection would be good of course.

Christoph

******

 I find that the color of the surroundings is all important . . . the ice
texture reflects, transmits and filters everything around.  And it varies
with the temperature ... they can be crystal clear or opaque . . . or
anywhere in-between.