POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Another spherical splash animation! (410k) : Re: Another spherical splash animation! (410k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another spherical splash animation! (410k)
From: Bob H
Date: 10 May 2001 15:06:35
Message: <3afae6bb@news.povray.org>
Yes, the tell tale sign of radiosity looks like to me.  Seen it said to
raise the count and such but I seriously doubt it ever goes away, but don't
take my word for it.  I think the sampling is done in such a way that
effectively randomizes frame to frame.

Seems to be an ameoba with rabies seen in a ultra sound viewer.

Bob H.