POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Another spherical splash animation! (410k) : Another spherical splash animation! (410k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Another spherical splash animation! (410k)
From: Tek
Date: 10 May 2001 14:57:09
Message: <3afae485@news.povray.org>
Animated version of the one I put on p.b.i. It took 18 hours to render the 94
frames of this anim, before I stopped it 'cause I got bored.

Can anyone explain the flickering? I think it's a side effect of the radiosity,
but I'm new to radiosity so I really have no idea 8)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message