POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Lightning code : Re: Lightning code Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightning code
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 10 May 2001 04:53:15
Message: <3afa56fb@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos <j-p### [at] citywalkcoza> wrote in message
> It won't work on my machine. I'm running PovWin 3.1g on Windows NT4.

Sure you're not using Megapov?

> It first gave me an error
>

>     #macro push(s <----ERROR
>     lightning2: error: identifier or expression, expected but s found
instead.

> so I replaced al the 's's with 'S's.

s is a legal variable name in official pov, but not in mega

I just tried it in megapov 0.6  and official 3.1g. works in official, not in
mega

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *